Saturday, January 30, 2010

I wanna know

Am i you brother ? Are you my sister ?? Why we need to be like this , FUCK ! I saw another Brother and sister they fight many times , they still care each another ... MINE sister i dunno everytime i try to chat with her ... was only talk about TV stuff

Me : err jie , why that guy will die geah ?
SHE : that guy killed him marr . so and .....bla bla

Do you know what the fuck feeling is this ... it sucks No word can fucking describe this fucking feeling ..

Yesterday , i was argue with her cause of little bit of TINY stuff . Cause it was raining i forget to close the window's up .She ask : weyy raining dy , why don't close the window huh . And i was blur , can said i was't forget , the rain was just started and it was't heavily i cant even know the it was raining . She said again : play computer till insane already . I was wonder something , if you let me explain the whole story it change a lot , ... but you dint .

I'm jealous the another . Why they can be that happy , me and my sister cant even chat ... yeah we chat in EVEN SHE ARE BEHIND ME , SHE STILL USING FACEBOOK CHAT to CHAT with me . From that day , i guess i'm not you brother anymore . You did that freak to me , sometimes why don't you explain a bit . I just want to BE YOU BEST BROTHER EVER . !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment