Friday, January 22, 2010

it's friday or freaky friday ?

Friday ... nothin' . While teacher teachin' guess what . we take our phone sms . talkin photo . recordin video . MSN in phone ... wtf STUDENT ?? Skul ?? XD Once a week larh not everyday =) still gonna follow the rules what but still breaking it sometimes . English is my favourite subject NOW , i guess i hate that subject even wanna skip the class cause of the teacher , BULLSHIT for sometimes . Yet , 2 week ago i did skipping his class of cause we all get caught that time i feel he was a great teacher . After 1 week later , i feel he like to LC . what larh ! Okay forget about it , my story of friday done . It's my freaky friday start ... the last period of my class is PM (a.k.a pendidikan moral ) teaching by a high technology teacher =D . Then i going to retun book to my friend ...after that their class was become a dance street ... dancing ... and i joined them and playin' around i was watchin' ... suddenly my friend throw my another friend SHOE from 2nd floor ... HOLY SHIT ! i rush down and get his shoe back of cuz i throw it from 1st floor to 2nd floor =)) . and a teacher was staring me

he said : EH , YOU COME HERE !
me : no la teaching nothing happ... ( i havent finish my sentence i quickly run as quick as i can ) i ESCAPED HIM !! phewww ...!!!

That is the freaky friday !!

No comments:

Post a Comment