Saturday, January 9, 2010

Skul dayzz 1st week journal

Monday- bangun pagi gosok gigi ... i cant wake , feels like don't ever wanna wake up . School ?? wtf is that ? XD i almost forget . After pack all my stuff ready up and thats a go ! and in my mind " arh , look i'm going to school i cant believe it " . When i reach school , 1st things is RUSH TO CANTEEN to buy my breakfast , and go in the Fucking Hall to find my buddies . After finish singing school song and national song , the Fat Phang came out and speak a lot to crap ... all is about $$ ~.~ . In the class , i was still POWERFUL . EYEOPEN . after recess i just slept in front of my teacher LOL i don't care ;D !!

Teacher ask us :

Why you guys keep sleeping in school and is my period, why don't you guys sleep at home ?

We answer :

We not sleeping la , we just close our eye and rest only , We Rest So that we can go further place !! =D this is how we answer our teacher .

End of the 1st days .

Tuesday ~ I cant believe it , i still continue sleep arhh . My eye cant control , my friend keep slap my back to gain my EYE reopen . LOLs . PIANG !!! Ouch ~ After school , me and my friends are having account tuition class today , we the 1st reach there =D , and we having our lunchie at a restaurant , i thought my wallet was left Rm5 , when i open ...erm ... rm2 left nevermind cause i still afford to pay the mee i not DONE yet hahass . Then my another friend was coming in , i though he saw us ... WE WAS WRONG . he totally just walk in ... and sit opposite us , he is no different to compared with a blind man XD . After eat , we both yamcha and talking FUNNY SHIT STUFF ! XD is really funny ... cant share out here X } !

End of the 2nd days .

Wednesday ~ Happy days you know what ... is my sports days hahax lame for some of you , happy is for me =D cause i can play , least better than sleeping in the class . We was sweatie , and we bath till over time =D cause if FEEL GOOD . I GOT THE FEELING !!! AND TODAY I GONNA HAVE A GOOD BATH !! when we walk in class ...oh yeah ! we was late ;D . But nevermind teacher just let us go , cause she not that kind of fierce + crazy women . And from that time , i was totally eye open till school end . And again we having malays tuition class today , we wasn't that rich so we just having our dinner in our school canteen with my cousin bro ~ and a bunchie of 8 years bro . the tuition centre was just behind the McDonald of cause we just sit in there and enjoy on watching TV while waiting the centre are open . before we walk in the MCD we saw a handsome tourist sitting outside the MCD cause his bike and luggage was out there so he just take away and eat out there ... crazy man ! is hell hot , maybe there love heat by the sun . in the tuition class i only can hold my eyes open 30mins , then haha i slept again . In my dream , i saw my UNDERWEAR .huh!! wtf kind of dream is that ... i thought i forget to bring back my underwear cause i bath in the school ... i straight woke up anc check ... and the bags was gone ... shit !! i forget the my bag , not school bag please is the smaller bag that put my clothes into it . >< my dream is damn real .

End of the 3rd day .

Thursday - I just rush in my class and i saw my bag !! huuray . i dint lost anythin' but i feel the bag are getting step by the evening session kids . FUCK X[ nevermind , the bag are safe thats all . Finally i really starting to change this year . i started to focus on the study , but not always maybe is because SPM this year so ~ .

End of the 4th day . Sorry i forget what been happen that day maybe unspecial .

Friday - Really is a special day =.= . But it wasn't about school . Is about a friend .

The eND ~

No comments:

Post a Comment